Fun/Interesting Ways To Break In An Engine

  • Thread starter Thread starter 200MphFord
  • 10 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
460
Messages
Thisguy70
Now before i get people telling me to just race 100 miles i get bored trying to do that. I recently bought alot of supercars and its gonna take awhile to break them all in. Since i watch Top Gear alot i like to imitate them by racing around their track for awhile and then screwing around on the runway like they do. I might drift the turns or go for a top speed run and just do donuts when i have the right car for it. Anyone else do anything interesting to break in their cars? And this is all done in Practice mode since online doesnt put mileage on you car unless your racing.
 
I just tune the car.
Try out different settings.
Usually after an hour or so the car is broken in.
Time well spent imho.
 
:lol: put them in share and tell every1 to drive it for you or put your bob in an endurance race:)👍
 
I'm talking about ways i can physically drive the car. But i never considered sharing them or using my bobs since they're finishing endurances now.
 
:) glad to help,I just break it in while I'm tuning it
 
mstcle323
:) glad to help,I just break it in while I'm tuning it

Thays the thing though, most of the time i just keep them stock but i guess i could modify them slightly and go racing.
 
Keeping them stock is not a good idea you aren't enjoying your car in full
 
mstcle323
Keeping them stock is not a good idea you aren't enjoying your car in full

I disagree, some cars are very enjoyable stock. Some could use tuning so i'll take you up on modifying them and breaking them in.
 
I disagree, some cars are very enjoyable stock. Some could use tuning so i'll take you up on modifying them and breaking them in.

This. I like leaving a lot of my cars stock. Some of them feels like it could be more powerful/drive better w/ aftermarkets, but majority is that I leave them stock.
 
:lol: put them in share and tell every1 to drive it for you or put your bob in an endurance race:)👍

I think that cars don't accumulate the distance driven when shared.

I just leave my bob racing the first endurance race while doing something else.
 
I like to either go round Cote d'Azur or the ring, 10 laps of the ring and they're usually going pretty sweet.
 
Back