Fun on Ice!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steeda
  • 16 comments
  • 784 views
Hahahaha that was hilarious. People really suck at driving. I like how they all just slam on their brakes, locking them up. That was just one intersection as well. Imagine all the other intersections around there too! Thats a lot of wrecks!
 
Man those people are real idiots. I drove better one ice then those people did when I was first learning to drive a car.
 
Layzie
Man those people are real idiots. I drove better one ice then those people did when I was first learning to drive a car.
Ice in Florida?
 
That Buick driver was lucky, but he forgot the most basic rule about FWD: Oversteer is cured with Throttle, not the brakes.
 
:lol: I love how at the end of the video the incident response vehicle driver finally realizes he's got the lane change sign on top of his vehicle flashing in the wrong direction!
 
Those collisions would have been avoided if the first tools who lost control wouldn't have just sat there in the middle of the road, and pulled off somewhere. God damn idiots.
 
On second viewing, that's an Oldsmobile Delta 88, not any knind of buick. My bad :D
 
That was ice?

Or is it a prank? How'd those 'cameramen' know something's gonna happen?

Anyway, it shows how some people suck, knowing thers a problem up front but still not stopping in time. Thr emergency guy is even more of and idiot.

Cherokee guy must be furious and Bimmer guy must be regretting not braking early.
 
It's stupid, but I understand you'll get scared if you keep sliding so you'll slam the brakes.
 
Matrixhasu77
:lol: I love how at the end of the video the incident response vehicle driver finally realizes he's got the lane change sign on top of his vehicle flashing in the wrong direction!

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I wonder if the company sued him or if they just took the vehicle repair costs on their own.

What a bunch of idiots.
 
I think he caused the Bimmer guy to crash.

Must be fired!!!!
 
The BMW and then changing the arrow was the best. :lol:👍
 
Back