fun rally track's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakeBG18
  • 7 comments
  • 847 views
Messages
508
Canada
canada
Messages
jakebG18
Messages
none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed
Don't have much interest in technical rally racing.I did enjoy some of the tracks in the older GT games that had the big jumps and very little sharp corners.Are there any rally track's like this in GT5?In other words are there any rally tracks that are fast and have decent jumps?thanks
 
Eiger Long trail or something is fun, but not many jumps.

You can create rally courses and make it full of jumps though.
 
Eiger Long trail or something is fun, but not many jumps.

You can create rally courses and make it full of jumps though.

Yea i've fooled around with the track creator or whatever it's called but to no avail.Any surefire way to make jump's with that?I keep getting hills but no jump's.
 
Why don't you make some? The course maker is frustrating, but can churn out some decent tracks. Just play around and test what you've done.

Then make them your favorites and host a room online and we can all launch our cars together.
 
Why don't you make some? The course maker is frustrating, but can churn out some decent tracks. Just play around and test what you've done.

Then make them your favorites and host a room online and we can all launch our cars together.

haha that's a decent idea,I never knew you could use custom track's online(im assuming that was added in an update?I haven't touched the track creator since launch week).Maybe ill fool around with it later on see if I can get anything interesting!
 
I think it's called Eiger West trail. Generally you have to build your own.
 
Back