Fun ways to pass the time in GTA

• Thread starter 250 GTO
  • 2 comments
Denmark
Number 163
CSSDK
It's no secret that making money in GTA 5 Online is all about the grind. Doing the same missions/heists over and over again. And lets be honest, it gets a bit tedious, if not downright boring, at times.

So have any of you made up any mini games/contests to help make this sisyphean task a bit more enjoyable?

Let me give you an example.

Every time I play the heist setup mission for the prison break, the one where you have to get the plane from the Vargos.
1) I always drive to the far end of the runway and snipe the Vargos (usually while my allies cause mayhem in a armored car)
2) As soon as the last Vargos is declared dead, I jump in my car, and set off. I'm not allowed to leave before the last enemy is dead
3) I drive as fast as possible towards the Los Santos Airport, to try and beat the guy in the plane

Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. It depends on the car I choose, and the pilot. But It's usually a fun challenge.

Feel free to give this a try and upload a video of your attempt. Or share what car you tried/succeeded with.

Here's a video of my last attempt, I was in my Casco, and the plane was being flown by @STI9

I don't know why I had the roads all to myself, usually there's traffic, which makes it a bit more challenging.
I made a few mistakes in the beginning, which made this a very close race.

55647231.jpg

So have any of you come up with anything fun to try?

Last edited:
No, you got the plane in the air pretty darn fast, I was actually sure I wasn't going to make it.
From time to time you get lucky, and the pilot has to navigate round a few cars before he can take off. That buys you some time. I came pretty close to making it in the Hearse once because of that

Last edited:
Back