Functional Front Wings/Lips/etc

• Thread starter Intronium
  • 5 comments
This should be top 5 at least. Easily more important that something silly like a livery editor.

Maybe there's something making it hard to implement? I'm sure PD knows that this is a very basic feature and it is quite ironic that it was in the GT series when front wings didn't even exist lol

Maybe there's something making it hard to implement? I'm sure PD knows that this is a very basic feature and it is quite ironic that it was in the GT series when front wings didn't even exist lol
How can this be dificult? They allready put df in the rear when you install a wing, so its a matter of simply ading some to the front when you install spoilers or flat flors... I think is just bad desition making from PD staff.

How can this be dificult? They allready put df in the rear when you install a wing, so its a matter of simply ading some to the front when you install spoilers or flat flors... I think is just bad desition making from PD staff.
Well I'm sure polyphony digital staff notice that its not there and they must have at least thought of it a little bit... I still think there might be complications of some sort.

Back