Fundidora Park - Monterrey, Mexico

• Thread starter Vinylshark
  • 1 comments
Germany
NRW
Vinylshark
This urban sustainable park is located inside the former Monterrey Foundry Property with an area of 142 hectares (1.42 km2). The Monterrey Foundry (Monterrey Steel Foundry Company) operated from 1900 until its bankruptcy in 1986. Two years later, after being legally declared financially insolvent, the Fideicomiso Fundidora (Fundidora Escrow) was installed to administer the Park. The park has several industrial buildings from the Old Foundry making it a top famous Archeological Industrial Site in Mexico.

Fundidora Park contains extensive walking tracks, one artificial lake, playgrounds for children and a 2.1 miles (3.4 km) permanent road course which is popular with joggers, bicyclists and inline skaters. Fundidora Park also includes a CINTERMEX which is a convention center, a hotel, the Mabe Fundidora Ice Rink, Sesame Street Park, the Monterrey Arena, an auditorium, Centro de las Artes CONARTE (Council for the Culture and Arts of Nuevo León) museum, Cineteca Nuevo León and other smaller buildings with cultural venues.
Source: Wikipedia

nmapa4.png
Mexico_800.jpg

I couldn't find a thread to this track, so I made one, because I really like the layout and location of this track and would love to see it added in GT6 or GT7 :dopey:

Back