Funny Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter Icarus
  • 22 comments
  • 3,812 views
Messages
10
Anyone seen the dude in the Mustang who has found a bug on the Eiger drift? He goes all the way to the end and then turns around before the finish line and goes all the way back to section one and starts again...I only watched the first time round before laughing myself back to the menu from watching the very average drifting. He ends up with 25k or so after a few times around lol...Wonder how long it'll take them to fix it?
 
No Haven't seen it, but your story makes it quite easy to view in your head.. well ya..

Even GT5prologue wont be with out cheaters, and types of people that can't take anything serious enough...

A Big % of online winners has showned none sportsman ship, and is only focused to win at all cost, But sadly they are the biggest loosers, because they can't use the game as a Drug like we do..

Otherwise I'm quiet positive ;)

Because Of the forth coming online feature such as. private online games, and Buddie chat/add.. but still no user info..

Flagmo-T

PS. GT5p is pure Drug, and could be dangerious, for normal souls..
 
Yes, i experienced this myself at HighSpeedRing, i thought wtf, but when i tried again i could'nt do it. So maybe you have to be lucky, and turn exactly at the right spot?

But everytime ut make U-turn, you loose the points.... So you can't return more than once ey?
 
After using hours upon hours getting to the top of the ranking in drifting.. I saw today to my biggest frustration that there is a cheat on getting points..

After struggling with the HIgh speed ring with a mitsubishi evo X. Getting to the top with 7817 points only to be beat by a no good wanker who found out that if you drive(like a complete moron) to the end of the of the Last flag but not crossing the line. Then drive the entire way back to the start the reverse way, turning around and driving it back again. YOU CONTINUE TO GET POINTS:ouch: . After doint this like 10 times. He got 16000 points...

Ive long waited for the online feature of this game only to find its beeing corrupted by a snot nosed wanker with no tallent...( and i know.. You can see that hes cheating, but hes still on top.. and im not)

After checking the rest of the courses i see that most of these courses now have been corrupted by this too.

I REALLY hate it. please dont do this.. lets keep this really cool game clean..

I hope the grand turismo crew gets this "hack" removed soon.
 
merged
 
PD take GT5 very seriously, and im sure these cheaters will be removed eventually.
 
Simple solution, cancel drift points for driving the wrong way, just like hitting the barriers or running on the grass, problem solved!

i noticed it the other night after my 1st couple of hours drifting(ever), i checked out the replay of 1st place with my car make and my suspicions were comfirmed, straight up looser.

These guys want to be No.1 so bad they resort to these lame ass tricks, they get that No.1 spot only to be remembered as a No.1 LOSER!
 
This is Z28 who turned around with the mustang...I was NOT the first person to do that and did not mean to actually go through with it. I was in first place prior to the person who did it for the first time and i was like wtf?? So, i tried it and as you notice, if i would have continued, i could have ran a 15+ anyway...Well, i tried and it worked. I meant to click retry, but i wanted to see what it would do and how many points i would accumulate. I ended up getting more points and now in first. Check other drift cars as i am in first place with no cheating at all...I am not a noob and was on top before this person figured out the glitch. I was one of the better players in GT HD as well, so whoever made that thread making fun of me turning around is ridiculous and that's annoying...Why don't we talk about the person who has 76000 drift points...?

Check the new skyline R35 drift trial rankings on the same course and look what i ran...The person under me turned around and i still beat him with a legit run...

Not trying to be rude, but it's annoying i am blamed for doing it once as a mistake and all of a sudden i look like the bad guy...Although, i was in first before any of this happened...

I am a legit and i do admit i should have not done that, but i did not mean to post that score. Once it was over i hit start to retry and it was too late. Therefore, it reported and saved immediately.
 
hello

i want more people to do it, the worse it get the quicker they will have to sort it out.
 
hello

i want more people to do it, the worse it get the quicker they will have to sort it out.

Yeah I did the same, check under Mitsubishi EVO X Tuned, 35,000 points:crazy:
 
hello

looks like they have sorted out in new update. thank you GT makers.
 
This is Z28 who turned around with the mustang...I was NOT the first person to do that and did not mean to actually go through with it. I was in first place prior to the person who did it for the first time and i was like wtf?? So, i tried it and as you notice, if i would have continued, i could have ran a 15+ anyway...Well, i tried and it worked. I meant to click retry, but i wanted to see what it would do and how many points i would accumulate. I ended up getting more points and now in first. Check other drift cars as i am in first place with no cheating at all...I am not a noob and was on top before this person figured out the glitch. I was one of the better players in GT HD as well, so whoever made that thread making fun of me turning around is ridiculous and that's annoying...Why don't we talk about the person who has 76000 drift points...?

Check the new skyline R35 drift trial rankings on the same course and look what i ran...The person under me turned around and i still beat him with a legit run...

Not trying to be rude, but it's annoying i am blamed for doing it once as a mistake and all of a sudden i look like the bad guy...Although, i was in first before any of this happened...

I am a legit and i do admit i should have not done that, but i did not mean to post that score. Once it was over i hit start to retry and it was too late. Therefore, it reported and saved immediately.

I've seen you on GTHD. You're a damn good drifter so i know you werent trying to cheat. Hopefully they'll reset the cheat high scores.
 
This is Z28 who turned around with the mustang...I was NOT the first person to do that and did not mean to actually go through with it. I was in first place prior to the person who did it for the first time and i was like wtf?? So, i tried it and as you notice, if i would have continued, i could have ran a 15+ anyway...Well, i tried and it worked. I meant to click retry, but i wanted to see what it would do and how many points i would accumulate. I ended up getting more points and now in first. Check other drift cars as i am in first place with no cheating at all...I am not a noob and was on top before this person figured out the glitch. I was one of the better players in GT HD as well, so whoever made that thread making fun of me turning around is ridiculous and that's annoying...Why don't we talk about the person who has 76000 drift points...?

Check the new skyline R35 drift trial rankings on the same course and look what i ran...The person under me turned around and i still beat him with a legit run...

Not trying to be rude, but it's annoying i am blamed for doing it once as a mistake and all of a sudden i look like the bad guy...Although, i was in first before any of this happened...

I am a legit and i do admit i should have not done that, but i did not mean to post that score. Once it was over i hit start to retry and it was too late. Therefore, it reported and saved immediately.

this guy is legit,i remember me and him battling a few weeks for first with the G35 on GTHD, lol. he is good so i don't hold it against him for using the exploit.
 
Thanks, *too cold* and *sidewayzinCA* for backing me up. What cars are you guys using in gt5p? I've used the M3, mustang GT, skyline r35, f-430 and the zo6 so far on drift. I think i used the s2000 once also...
 
Well i tried to jump right to drifting with nothing unlocked and a rx8 and that was a big waste of time. Last night was the first time i was able to tune and tried the bmw 135i. What a blast! I've got lots of practice/tweaking to do though. I accidentally started a race at Eiger Norwand (i meant to run rev laps for practice) and got 8th for my car. It was a terrible run to so that made me feel not TOO horribly out classed. My psn is cali_riz by the way. I think i saved Z28's replay in the skyline(i think) on GTHD and was amazed! I've watched some of "sidewayz" stuff too. I love being able to watch the top dawgs replays/settings.
 
I remember that replay. If you have it, try to upload it on here. I would like to see it again. I came in third place in the world wide ranking with that run i believe.

By the way, your name looks familiar. Keep me updated on what cars you use. I'll check out some of your replays.
 
Love that bmw! I'm at 4th now. Watched your fuji run Z28, good stuff. Are you using a controller or a wheel? After work i'll do a capture of your run on GTHD and post a link. Nice to see some Americans creeping up the leaderboards. ;)
 
Awesome, thanks man. I'll check it out on here. Actually, i use both. It just really depends on how lazy i am setting it up. The wheel is nice, because it smoother, but it's loud and inconvenient.
 
Yep, Im addicted to the wheel though. Your fuji run was why I asked, I noticed the front wheels twitching. Heres a link to your video. Its on a site that allows you to store up to 100mb files for free. Follow the link and they'll give you dl instructions.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kdihzukdil9
 
I remember that run. That video must have been from a while back. I ended up running a 16,134 as my highest. Which was 3rd place. GT HD was a lot different and so was the score system, you know?
 
Thanks for the video by the way!

Also, twitching isn't good, but helps sometimes in the game. It's best to be as smooth as possible.
 
Back