Funny bugs, glitches & Easter eggs

• Thread starter GMHV8
  • 10 comments
Australia
Australia
Thought this was a worthwhile thread after I just saw what is quite possibly (so far) the funniest thing I've seen in ATS.

A: How did the carriages get there?

B: Where do the tracks go?

C: How are they getting them out?

ats_00348.png

:lol:

ats_00419.png

So.. cruising around some town in California (I forget which one) and I spotted a Taxi, went a little off route to catch up as I thought I saw an ETS2 Logo.. and as I caught up with him at a set of traffic lights I was right, SCS being a bit sneaky advertising Euro Truck Sim 2 on Taxis in American Truck Sim.

Now granted I do have a Jazzycat traffic pack so unsure if its something to do with that or genuinely an SCS thing that Jazzycat looked over as I think he only changed the wheels for the Ford Crown Vic.

Either way, bit of an Easter Egg I suppose.

Last edited:
Has anyone see the rouge bush at Grand Canyon? Its too obvious to miss.

Lol makes me think of an old advert on TV here in Australia from maybe 15 or so years ago, it was an advert for one of the local Lotteries and the bloke was a line painter.. so he'd just won the lottery and had gone mental painting random stuff all over the highway instead of the lines. As the camera pans up you see he's painted the 'X-Lotto' logo in the middle of the highway.

Back