Funny, irritating and crazy things online...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 43 comments
  • 4,153 views
I was racing today in susuka (in first) with an Amuse following me very closely. I got a phone call so decided to go in the grass (at the S curve) and because he was so closed he followed me! He lost 2 places because of that..sorry! :-)
 
Yesturday I was racing on HSR reversed with 700 PP . I chose a EVO 9, not tuned.. But tweak it to max with power and less weight. some gear ratios, suspension, etc..

OK then I went to Race, there were two guys, one in Ford GT Tuned car, and Other in Viper Tuned car... I thought The guys will eat me alive. But I managed to Beat the Ford... The guy in viper was really good, and managed to have about 30 seconds in front of me.

Sometimes the unexpanded can happen.
 
Just played a couple of times on Suzuka 700PP Pro

First, when I played arround wednesday I only got rammed, rammed and again rammed but today, holy smoke, I had a lot of nice races.

Especially the one with GTP_Sjaak, he drove a Evo X Tuned Blue and I a Viper Tuned Blue, he overtook me on the straigth, battleing together in to first corner, leaving eachother room, he just got infront of me at the second corner.

We ran bumper to bumper arround the s-es, it was great. At some point he made a small mistake and I had an oppertunity to drive past. It was great, no i tell you with this was, it was f.🤬.... great :cheers:

Bedankt Sjaak!

Greetz,
Galgospeed
 
Just played a couple of times on Suzuka 700PP Pro

First, when I played arround wednesday I only got rammed, rammed and again rammed but today, holy smoke, I had a lot of nice races.

Especially the one with GTP_Sjaak, he drove a Evo X Tuned Blue and I a Viper Tuned Blue, he overtook me on the straigth, battleing together in to first corner, leaving eachother room, he just got infront of me at the second corner.

We ran bumper to bumper arround the s-es, it was great. At some point he made a small mistake and I had an oppertunity to drive past. It was great, no i tell you with this was, it was f.🤬.... great :cheers:

Bedankt Sjaak!

Greetz,
Galgospeed

👍
Nice to hear good experienced players are still alive in online.
 
Just played a couple of times on Suzuka 700PP Pro

First, when I played arround wednesday I only got rammed, rammed and again rammed but today, holy smoke, I had a lot of nice races.

Especially the one with GTP_Sjaak, he drove a Evo X Tuned Blue and I a Viper Tuned Blue, he overtook me on the straigth, battleing together in to first corner, leaving eachother room, he just got infront of me at the second corner.

We ran bumper to bumper arround the s-es, it was great. At some point he made a small mistake and I had an oppertunity to drive past. It was great, no i tell you with this was, it was f.🤬.... great :cheers:

Bedankt Sjaak!

Greetz,
Galgospeed

wow, can't wait to race youguys online!!
When do you race the most?? me i start around 12 atnight until around 2, 3 in the morning mostly at weekends..

tot op't circuit jongens:)
 
Well, my first attempt at online was when I had only a handful of cars so I just did the beginner races. So, I was doing the Beginner race on Daytona Super Speedway in an Integra. I think my connection was bad in general because everyone was jumping around, but I managed to work my way to third and was drafting the guy in second place as we were coming out of the last big turn. The guy in 1st had been bashing the guy in second every time he tried to pass so I was hoping to catch him off guard in the turn.

I slingshot past the guy in second and am about halfway past the guy in 1st when he shoots up the bank to ram me, but just before he hits me he ghosts and slams the wall. He went solid again just as his bumper was on mine and it shot me forward to win by over 5 seconds. He spun out and finished in like 6th place.

One thing I will say about beginner races on Daytona Speedway, none of those guys know how to draft or use a proper racing line. They are so busy blocking and hitting each other that if you are drafting you will easily out pace all but the first few guys.
 
I don't have the tuned elise, but what is it about this car that everybody seems to hate?
 
I have to ask this question, when you get rammed by a car like the tuned Clio, a car where you can see the virtual driver from behind in your cockpit does that make you angrier?

For me it does, being able to see an actual driver in the car somehow tricks my mind to think the other driver is actually the virtual driver and sometimes it makes me want to ram my bumper all the way through their car to their firewall

To sum it up now that I can see the virtual drivers in their car it gets me real upset when they treat you like a brain dead AI car by trying to barge by you at every corner.

Anyone else feel differently when you can see the virtual driver in their car?
 
I don't have the tuned elise, but what is it about this car that everybody seems to hate?
Buy it, drive it and discover: Super fast in corners (like on rails), slower on straights (low top speed). Some who drive them use other people as brake assist, rams slower cars to clip the apex, nudges drivers who try to pass on straights. In other words, they piss people off.
Seems like most people driving a Lotus kind of won´t let go of their Burnout Paradise routine.
That´s why I don´t drive them.
 
GTP_Nasadus and I GalgoSpeed had a nice run yesterday. We both got rammed on Suzuka so I decided to wait and race a GTP member :sly: , he drive a white viper and I a Ford GT , and again same expercience as with GTP_Sjaak, it was great. Side by side on the straight, I thought where is he...looking behind, looking left, there he was, darrn he's fast. Braked a little sooner hoping Nasadus would go wide and I could take the inside of the second corner. Again he was just I little but fast, that viper was grippin in to second corner just before me. Just could keep up in the S'es, then to long lefthander I could pull up and was on the outside. Had to decide to go back behind because I had no room, just before the bridge I floored the pedal to soon and my car just snapped....it was lovely!

It is really great when you meet such drivers. Online is an absolute joy then!

Regards,
galgospeed
 
Today i had the best race's ever!!!!!!there must have been 10 good drivers on suzuka today and they were all clean and we were all on the pace of eachother!!!!no ramming,no line changes,no breaktesting.Just good pure racing!!!!best online races ive ever had!!!!!and to top it off i ended up with enough cash to get the F-2007!!!!happy days.=0)
 
High speed ring, me in my GTR and this kid in a R8.. He was trying to PIT me the whole damn time (we were out in front for the whole race) and he kept fishtailing me and everything, so last lap I let him by a few turns before the last... (The 2nd... lmao) And on the last turn i just KICKED the back end out on the GTR and prayed... i passed him in a full drift and ended up winnnng, looked pretty damn sick in the cockpit... lol
 
High speed ring, me in my GTR and this kid in a R8.. He was trying to PIT me the whole damn time (we were out in front for the whole race) and he kept fishtailing me and everything, so last lap I let him by a few turns before the last... (The 2nd... lmao) And on the last turn i just KICKED the back end out on the GTR and prayed... i passed him in a full drift and ended up winnnng, looked pretty damn sick in the cockpit... lol

:crazy:Cool! Must have been cool (And irritating), for the R8 driver, to see you drift by! :lol:
 
Back