Funny or great Music VidsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 20 comments
  • 996 views

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
Messages
8,432
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Sprite
I was wonderin if you guys have any cool music vids, because I was thinking after I saw that Vid of the guys playing "Europes" "final countdown" we should have a music vid showing thread. So any google vids of you tube vids or downloadable vids put them here.

Im going to kick off procedings with what I class as one of the best videos ever, its a guy called Jake Shimabukuro, playing a Ukulele, but the manner and song in which he plays is awsome and well worth watching.

Ukulele Gently Weeps << Google Vid
 
There's already a funny video thread, but maybe this will be different enough.

I always liked Hot For Teacher by Van Halen, and others like it. But, I get what you mean. Stupid stunts with music involved.

So, here ya' go...

 
Monster by the automatic is quite funny
 
sprite, that's one awesome vid. 👍

I've posted this a while back in the funny vid thread, definitely belongs here:

 
Carl.
sprite, that's one awesome vid. 👍

I've posted this a while back in the funny vid thread, definitely belongs here:




Carl - that video is stupid in a funny way :dopey:
 
ceiling_fan that is one of the funnist things ive seen in a while.

here is one for ya.

LINK
 
Ha, that's cool. My school recently did a punk version of that song.
 
sprite
here is one for ya.

LINK
That guy is really good 👍. It sounded like he ran out of steam near the end, hitting wrong notes, and not nailing the bends (or maybe he just knocks the thing out of tune with all that crazy stuff). Back to the lessons for him :lol:
 
Here is one of my dads fraves.

 
I find The Darkness's "I Belive In a Thing Called Love' ranks up near the top of weird videos. I mean, you gotta fight with the power of music! :D
 
Why don't you get a job? by the Offsprings and prety much anything by Andrew W.K


Ciao...
 
I love most of the Warp Record vids, "Come To Daddy" by "Aphex Twin" is awsome and "Window Licker By "Aphex Twin"

I would post up the vids from youtube, but i think that they might go against the AUP.
 
Ceiling_fan - That videos ridiculous, whats with the four way guitar? :dopey:
 
GeorgeMorley
Ceiling_fan - That videos ridiculous, whats with the four way guitar? :dopey:

Apparently he is ambidextrous. The higher two have 6 strings, whereas the bottom two have 7 strings.

In no way am I saying this is practical. :lol:
 
GeorgeMorley
Ceiling_fan - That videos ridiculous, whats with the four way guitar? :dopey:
Ha! I laugh at your ignorance! Ha, haaa!

Anybody with half a brain knows that multi-neck (at least four of five) guitars are where it's at! More necks means you have more talent!

Again, I laugh at your pathetic self. Ha!

5%20necks.JPG
 
^How heavy is that thing? I hope he has a good chiropractor.
 
kylehnat
^How heavy is that thing? I hope he has a good chiropractor.
I don't know, but the way he's slouching over I'm guessing it's a lot.
 
ive got a new on for ya, a freind just sent me the link and as soon as i saw it, it had to go here.

LINK
 
ooh, the video for pretty fly for a white guy.. and most blink 182 videos will give me a good laugh.
 


The music video for Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers is classic. :lol:
 
Back