E Enciah Messages 184 Messages Enciah Mar 16, 2010 #1 I'm bored about GT5 endless developpement. And i think it's time to smile and laugh at Sony, PD, GT5 and KY by posting here some funny pic... here is my calendar about sony's announcement credibility there is some pics with KY's translator somewhere...
I'm bored about GT5 endless developpement. And i think it's time to smile and laugh at Sony, PD, GT5 and KY by posting here some funny pic... here is my calendar about sony's announcement credibility there is some pics with KY's translator somewhere...
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,428 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 16, 2010 #2 Enciah I'm bored about GT5 endless developpement. Click to expand... Then go away and do something productive, rather than spamming up our GT5 section with stuff that has nothing to do with GT5.
Enciah I'm bored about GT5 endless developpement. Click to expand... Then go away and do something productive, rather than spamming up our GT5 section with stuff that has nothing to do with GT5.