funny QUESTION : create 911 hoonipigasus...

• Thread starter atfmarko
  • 13 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
how much chance, is there for PD to implement more costum parts..so that we can create our own " hoonipigasus "
body kit,front wing with splitter, huge back wing 1400 hp engine for porsche, weight reduction 996 kg, awd system with rear wheels steer option, GPS active suspension upgrade

288486137_5394738527213802_446263668259059965_n.jpg
iujy6f8bocj7.jpg

You must be nuts if you'd think they would even consider adding bodykits like these.

Wouldn't it be easier to have this car as its own?
yeah easier...but, hoonigan cars are forza exclusive 🤣🤣🤣...so giving more parts...upgrade options...would be Way around licence 😁

Poor car looks like it wants to die desperatly.
the car or a driver ?? 🤣🤣🤣 I read...the simulation shoved in same conditions that vw id r had..this car should get to peak 15 sec faster

Last edited:
yeah easier...but, hoonigan cars are forza exclusive
Says who? People keep making assumptions that because something is only in Forza, it's exclusive to them. T10 have said many times they don't believe in exclusive licenses.

Says who? People keep making assumptions that because something is only in Forza, it's exclusive to them. T10 have said many times they don't believe in exclusive licenses.
well from you mouth to gods ears...if this thing has a chance to get into GT serie, as well wv id r...

only in Forza.
It's 2009 and fast off the forums of a long forgotten website, there's still people out there who thought the R35 would never EVER show up to a Forza game because PD had a hand in the designing the multi-function meter.

A bespoke, chopped, channeled, widebody, 1400hp, tube chassis Pikes Peak car that was finished IRL two weeks ago? Probably not. Not unless Ken Block has been working with PD on this the whole time, which I've seen nothing about.

The "options" it would take to make a normal Porsche into it don't exist anywhere, because the amount of factory Porsche left in it is nearly nothing.

We can't get normal enthusiast cars from the last decade in the game... what would make anyone think KBs Porsche would be either?

I agree with everything you say, but it's cool car..and would be fun..to have parts, to build it in game...because parts that are in gt are not all homologated original ...so why wouldn't they make that possible...and they can go around licence 😁 just my opinnion...

I would understand that they couldnt do that for 919 hybrid...so we could make 919 evo tribute out of it..it wouldn't make sence, and vw id r...you would need basic car first, but those 2 are race cars ...but with 911 svsr it is possible

Last edited:
Like I said, the amount of original Porsche left in it is like... the roof skin, and maybe some other little bits.

You think GT should have mods like "section body" "move engine" and "make it not what it is anymore".

Its a full on, completely custom, one-off extreme class car that would only be put in game as it is, not to be built by any amount of mods. But that's not going to happen anyway.

Last edited:
Back