Funny racing ending on Fuji with Toyota Yaris Update: Online race at Tskuba

• Thread starter Mastasidaz
  • 17 comments
Hi guys,

Online Tskuba race:

I did the Yitz race on Fuji Speedway with the reward Yaris you get from the Sunday cup.
I was blocking the other cars on the last straight because it's so damn slow and this is what happened:

I finished 9th:ouch:

Finally the win:

I will also upload more videos in this thread. :)

Last edited:
For people that want to do this all the time, this is against the spirit of GTPlanet.

GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines

Leading cars have the right to choose their own line down a straight. They can change their racing line once while driving down a straight (Move from the outside line to the inside, or vice versa). As they approach the next corner, they can return to the racing line of their choice However, they're not allowed to change their line when the behind driver is directly behind and changes his line to try and make a pass. If your movement causes an accident, you're responsible.

Do not spoil the fun of others online. Here with the AI it is funny.

Just tried the race again and it worked out this time! :dopey:

If you have any requests for videos from GT5 don't hesitate to ask. :)

Also added the video in opening post

Last edited:
haha lol, i won mine from getting gold in an event. i had to turbocharge it and other small tuneups and it was still slower than the others. it was able to beat the others in corners but on the long straight, i was done for. i had to block just like you but it was never that bad lol

Look at my gallery, something just like that happened, it was pretty annoying. What I did then was procede to installing a turbo and a few other small things and winning the race

I could have upgraded the car as well, but the temptation to win it with no upgrades was too big:dopey:.

@akmug: I agree, it's so much more fun with 11 or 15 cars racing at the same time instead of 5:)

For people that want to do this all the time, this is against the spirit of GTPlanet.

GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines

Do not spoil the fun of others online. Here with the AI it is funny.

Wow, you sound like a whole world of fun! :dunce:

Glad you finally won in the end mate! I had similar experiences the other day where on the straights they kept catching me up. Makes it all good fun though, even though sometimes you want to throw your controller in rage! :)

Wow, you sound like a whole world of fun! :dunce:

Glad you finally won in the end mate! I had similar experiences the other day where on the straights they kept catching me up. Makes it all good fun though, even though sometimes you want to throw your controller in rage! :)

I know, there's always one isn't there?

Back