Furai Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve_D
  • 24 comments
  • 963 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
159
Messages
xSteveDx
I have the following colours and would like to collect the whole set:

Green
Yellow
Silver
Gunmetal
Blue
Red
White
Champagne Gold Sandy106 (Viper #91)
Grey/red wing Acheron79 (Gold Furai)
Black ROBschneider24 (Toyota GTOne)


Happy to trade either one of these colours or take a look in my garage (in sig.)

Steve
 
Last edited:
I have a GT Champagne Gold one that I will trade for the Oreca Viper #91 or the 787B, but I may have a trade pending in tonights slot.
 
i have the gran turismo red metallic color.. you already have that one?
 
The Mazda is a stealth so that's out but you have a deal for the #91 Viper if that's ok?

Steve
 
When you say silver you mean the one with the red wing right?
 
Other trade looks like its cancelled, I'll send it for the #91 whenever you are ready
 
I might be able to send that one tonight then, if not its defo on for the same time tommorow
 
Other trade not cancelled, I can do it when the timer, resets. Sorry :/

I'll throw in a second car tomorrow too for your trouble.
 
Other trade not cancelled, I can do it when the timer, resets. Sorry :/

I'll throw in a second car tomorrow too for your trouble.

Don't worry about the other car :)

I'll send the Viper after the reset to keep today's slot for anyone else if that's ok
 
I might be able to send that one tonight then, if not its defo on for the same time tommorow


That would be good, what do you want for it?
 
If you get the gold off Sandy, i would like that if thats ok? Only one im missing
 
I have a white furai if you'd like to trade for a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
 
I have a white furai if you'd like to trade for a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

Sure, send me a FR :)

PSN: xXDebsDXx
 
Last edited:
i have one in the gran turismo black if you wanna swap for the toyota gt-one race car?
 
just doin the indy 500 at the minute but can trade straight after??
 
cool just got it, will accept then well sort cars out after, cheers, also i noticed you have an old focus st170 aswell (my real life car lol), what would you want for that as i been lookin in ucd since day1 and have always missed em
 
cool just got it, will accept then well sort cars out after, cheers, also i noticed you have an old focus st170 aswell (my real life car lol), what would you want for that as i been lookin in ucd since day1 and have always missed em

Ooops, my bad, that went ages ago. Just crossed it off the list, sorry.

ETA: Toyota sent
 
Last edited:
lol no worries buddie, will trade after race :)
 
Okay I'll close this thread now otherwise my brain will implode remembering what to send where :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back