Furi's Motorsport Pictures ~ BTCC Oulton Park 2014 ~ Part #1 Uploaded.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 8 comments
  • 1,184 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
This thread will be all my pictures from Oulton Park BTCC 2014.

ALBUM LINKS:


So these are from the sunday walkabout, as I decided to go down to WSR, WixRacing, and Rotek Racing. Also ran into ITV4's Louise Goodman and Paul O'Neil as well.

Sunday Morning Pitlane: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125394442@N07/sets/72157644762895708/

(Someone tell me how to Link a Flickr picture to here please?)
 
I forgot to say I saw you bailing from Cascades on Sunday :p
 
hsv
I forgot to say I saw you bailing from Cascades on Sunday :p

Ha when was that? Also how do you link pics?
 
Ha when was that? Also how do you link pics?
Just before the rain. You were going quite quickly.

I'll try this:

14235240779_a79b9d0001_b.jpg


EDIT - Okay, go into download photo, then view all sizes, then select large. You can get the URL from each one then.
 


14420589812_faff6cae12_b.jpg



14235222489_0569138ed4_b.jpg




14420716904_61fed0d0b8_b.jpg




14398732856_1a57f0422e_b.jpg


14398713616_543ae3e5d4_b.jpg
 
(Someone tell me how to Link a Flickr picture to here please?)

When looking at a picture, click the rectangle with the arrow pointing out of it, just above the Add Comment box. Select the size of preview you want, copy/paste the hyperlink into GTP, post.
 
hsv
I forgot to say I saw you bailing from Cascades on Sunday :p

We were there for the 5 minute-ish hell storm before BTCC race 3, we watched the race and left after that. I can't remember running back though. Maybe it was from earlier? But I remember we did run from Old Hall to Cascades.
 
We were there for the 5 minute-ish hell storm before BTCC race 3, we watched the race and left after that. I can't remember running back though. Maybe it was from earlier? But I remember we did run from Old Hall to Cascades.

Wasn't that when we tried getting across track but they weren't opening gates?
 
We were there for the 5 minute-ish hell storm before BTCC race 3, we watched the race and left after that. I can't remember running back though. Maybe it was from earlier? But I remember we did run from Old Hall to Cascades.
It was more like a light jog.

By any chance, did either of you hear a woman shouting very loudly for Plato to crash at Cascades?
 
Back