Fury Of the Storm: Paine's Debut

Captain Trips

(Banned)
http://s38.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=34MPE3C5UXZNM1T8IHY8QKDEY3

The dark Silvia's name is Paine. I pushed this car to its limit and forced as much speed as I could out of it. So yes, this is me at top form.

In case you were wondering, the AE86's name is Yuna and the FD3S's name is Rikku.

SSS Forum

Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we STAND STRONG TOGETHER!
Through the forcing of power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, FURY OF THE STORM!

File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Well, it was a drift video I will say that. I really couldn't handle the music but that's a personal thing.

As far as the video, your drifting is getting better. The constant camera switches were most annoying though. use the camera angle trick for your next vid.

Ok, that's all I have to say for now.

Positive: Your video editing has improved. Good fading effects and camera shots. Creative title and music to match it. Your best video so far.

Negative:
I think your exits need some work. The technique and approach that I see you do in the video lets you generate your angle (quick and high angles) and slide quickly into the corner but your front tires have lost grip and your drift is not complete. What I'm saying is, you have to balance the throttle and get the car to go around the corner in a drift and on exit still have some angle and smoke. My reply is not intended to bash you, but providing you constructive criticism, which I think is why you are posting here.
7 mins for just one car is a lot to endure. :).

BreakerOhio

Negative:
I think your exits need some work. The technique and approach that I see you do in the video lets you generate your angle (quick and high angles) and slide quickly into the corner but your front tires have lost grip and your drift is not complete. What I'm saying is, you have to balance the throttle and get the car to go around the corner in a drift and on exit still have some angle and smoke.

I could have done that but I was scared I'd go too slowly and it wouldn't look as good, but I'll try that. Thank you for your tip.

swift
I really couldn't handle the music but that's a personal thing.

Well, sir, I didn't want to get bashed for using the Forbidden Music from the Forbidden Anime That Has To Do With Drift Racing That We Are Not Supposed To Talk About so I took a cue from Droptop_Chick and Tankspanker and used music that has nothing whatsoever to do with drifting. Sorry about that. The music annoyed me too after two times watching the video but I figured other folks might like it. So I figured that would go down better than using the music from the FATHTDWDRTWANSTTA. Next time I'll try something different.

Also I mimicked a few of Tankspanker's stunts. :sly:

Yeah that music really doesslice through your brain but good call on not going with eurobeat option and tryin to be diffrent and yes the camera changes where very annoying especially when i wanted to see the drift all the way through but none the ess good drift vid man :D

Mil6es
Yeah that music really doesslice through your brain but good call on not going with eurobeat option and tryin to be diffrent and yes the camera changes where very annoying especially when i wanted to see the drift all the way through but none the ess good drift vid man :D

I'm a little scared to use The Forbidden Music from The Anime That We Do Not Speak Of so I figured I'd hold off on it for this vid.

...its not forbidden....its not really looked down upon....it's just been played to the death...people want to hear something original...we alreadi get our healthy helping of eurobeat from ID...it is quite annoying how your making such a big deal about it like that IMO..

EDIT: tried dling the vid...it said it was a stale link :yuck:

Back