ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Jan 13, 2013 #1 Edit: Future DLC or released as Academy Cars thoughts guys ? Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
ViscousTraction Messages 3,089 New York Jan 13, 2013 #2 They look nice. I would like the 370Z since there isn't a racing version of it in GT5 yet.
Shoe67 Messages 3,244 Michigan Messages Shoe_67 Jan 13, 2013 #3 I thought we had an academy edition of the 370z? But it would be great to have the race version. Maybe next year. At this point it's impossible to know unless you work for PD
I thought we had an academy edition of the 370z? But it would be great to have the race version. Maybe next year. At this point it's impossible to know unless you work for PD
LeadFootLiam Messages 2,790 Vancouver, BC Messages liampage123 Jan 16, 2013 #5 Nice cars! I hope they are!