FWRS Round Two Results

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 3 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
Honestly I was hoping for a better turn out but I'll take what I can get for now. Hopefully with a full week this time more people will be able to turn some laps. Spread the word guys!

1. Eric 1.01.345 Controller (5 Points)
  2. IDAFC21 1.01.430 Controller (4 Points)
  3. Pyrelli 1.01.593 Controller (3 Points)
  4. Spencer 1.01.832 ? (2 Points)
  5. Frizbe 1.03.021 Wheel (1 Point)
  6. MrCoty 1.04.713 Controller
I have decided in Eric's favor the points will stay, have not decided how they will be given (i.e only top five score or the other idea of everyone but the last place guy kinda works this week for me to have some time to think about it.)

1st: Eric - 10

2nd: IDAFC21 - 6
Spencer - 6

3rd: Kjelliken - 3
Pyrelli - 3

4th: Frizbe - 2

5th: Terronium-12 - 0
MildAshers - 0
MrCoty - 0

Congrats Eric on another win! See you guys in Cali this week!

Last edited:
Uh, my time was actually 1.01.349. I'm not sure if I mistyped that when I sent you the PM or what happened. But you know, what's four thousandths of a second? :lol:

For points I used to always start at the last place and give them a point, and increase it by one for each position further up. Other methods tend to have the podium positions getting more points (say, ten, eight, and six or something like that). But since this varies so much either starting at one point or zero points for last and going up would probably work best.

Also, anyone want to buy a possibly winning Miata? :lol: I kid! That car is so well behaved it's crazy. Slightly disappointed to see its also a RHD model. Meh.

Spencer uses a controller, by the way. He's also R8man. :lol: I just noticed you had him listed as both usernames, he got premium and changed his username.

Uh, my time was actually 1.01.349. I'm not sure if I mistyped that when I sent you the PM or what happened. But you know, what's four thousandths of a second? :lol:

For points I used to always start at the last place and give them a point, and increase it by one for each position further up. Other methods tend to have the podium positions getting more points (say, ten, eight, and six or something like that). But since this varies so much either starting at one point or zero points for last and going up would probably work best.

Also, anyone want to buy a possibly winning Miata? :lol: I kid! That car is so well behaved it's crazy. Slightly disappointed to see its also a RHD model. Meh.

Spencer uses a controller, by the way. He's also R8man. :lol: I just noticed you had him listed as both usernames, he got premium and changed his username.
Freakin ninja I should deduct points from Spencer for pulling a fast one on me. :lol:

Ok I get your point system now. I think that will be how I do the points from now on then.

Back