FX4 Taxi & Caddy Limo

• Thread starter Mythaga
  • 19 comments
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Mythaga
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how to do obtain the FX4 Taxi & Caddy Limo?

Are they both exclusively wheel spin cars or can they be won in other ways?

Not seen either in the action house?

I NEED both as I love oddball vehicles lol and want to make drift machines out of them :-)

Cheers.

I won the limo on s wheelspin, would love a second one and a couple of cabs (not seen a single glimpse of a cab yet but see the limo a fair bit)

I got my FX4 Taxi from a wheelspin 👍 I’ve seen the Limo too but haven’t got it yet.

image.jpg

Isn't a fast taxi service one of the businesses you can unlock? Does the taxi come with it?

Isn't a fast taxi service one of the businesses you can unlock? Does the taxi come with it?

Nope. That whole "you can own a taxi service" pre-release promotion is nowhere to be seen in the game. Neither is the "you test drive for a renowned automotive magazine" story.

Nope. That whole "you can own a taxi service" pre-release promotion is nowhere to be seen in the game. Neither is the "you test drive for a renowned automotive magazine" story.
Whatshisname at the rental place talked about other business opportunities that might be coming up. I'm guessing we will see them, just not yet.

Whatshisname at the rental place talked about other business opportunities that might be coming up. I'm guessing we will see them, just not yet.

It's an upcoming Horizon Stories chapter a la the British Racing Green one.

It'll be called either "AAA Taxi" or "Isha's Taxis", not sure which.

Yeah, i noticed they kind of hinted at follow ons for the story chapters saying that Mike Steel will get back in contact and such like. I enjoyed all of the story mission chapters although even as a welshman, the drift guy was a tad too "welshy" in my opinion :lol:

I almost never see the FX4 Taxi or the Limo in the Auction House. Heck, you can add the Crown Vic Police Interceptor to that list. I'm just glad I managed to snag a Vic for 15,000cr.! :)

Kept searching the auction house now and again last night in-between doing races and stuff. Didn't see a single Taxi or Limo grrrrr :grumpy:

Didn't see them on any of the wheelspins I earned either. FFS this locking cars behind wheelspins, which are purely random is beyond annoying!
At least if they were prize cars it would give you something to work towards. Hopefully they are for future stories.

Now you come to mention it, I had forgotten about the Crown Vic, wouldn't mind one of those...

Kept searching the auction house now and again last night in-between doing races and stuff. Didn't see a single Taxi or Limo grrrrr :grumpy:

Didn't see them on any of the wheelspins I earned either. FFS this locking cars behind wheelspins, which are purely random is beyond annoying!
At least if they were prize cars it would give you something to work towards. Hopefully they are for future stories.

Now you come to mention it, I had forgotten about the Crown Vic, wouldn't mind one of those...

I didn't even realise there were cars exclusive to wheelspins :dunce:. I happen to have the Crown Vic and Taxi but not the Limo, I guess luck will have to take over and pass them to me but judging by the fact I already have 2/3 probably wont happen... Then again I've been one of a Aventador FE 3 times now so maybe.

Maybe its just me being odd, but every time I win a Ferrari/Porsche/Lambo etc. on a wheelspin, my first thought is, "I wonder how much this will sell for in the auction house?" :lol:

It'll come don't worry . And the renowned magazine one is part of the first content update at the end of October.

Managed to snag both a Taxi & Limo in the auction house last night so I'm now a happy bunny :D

Didn't see any Crown Vics though...

Turned mine into a V8 powered drift machine, with the wide body kit and chopped roof. Looks ridiculous but had to be done :lol:

Back