FYI Regarding Red Bull Events

• Thread starter EbbyRed
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
EbbyRed
Since there are multiple posts where people complain about the second part of the Red Bull Events not being open even though they say Jan. 1st on them, I thought I'd bring the Notifications tab to everyone's attention.

Under the News tab on the Notifications screen, the most recent update has been posted on Jan. 9.

"The in-game message displayed when someone attempts to enter the 2nd part of the "Red Bull X Challenge" is incorrect. The next event will be available at the end of January and not on the 1st as currently suggested. The message will be amended with the next game Update. We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Perhaps this is simply a cover-up method of saying "sorry but it has been delayed" but regardless at least we have some sort of an update from PD. It also sounds like the next game Update will arrive BEFORE the end of January when this challenge will.

Since there are multiple posts where people complain about the second part of the Red Bull Events not being open even though they say Jan. 1st on them, I thought I'd bring the Notifications tab to everyone's attention.
Which you could have done in one of those threads. We don't need another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back