G 27 force feedback settings

• Thread starter dmxgordon
  • 4 comments
Romania
Constanta
Hi, I have issues with the ffb in iRacing. There is no feedback when crossing over circuit bumpers (red and white things) for example. Also, if the car is not moving, if I turn the wheel fast and then release it, it will continue to rotate felt and right.
What are the settings and how should I change them?
Please help me!
Thank you!

Thank you! Junst stumble upon it on google and give it a try. I have to say i modify the damper effect and checking the spring effect but set it to 0%.
By using this settings I manage to get rid of the left and right effect and get a feel when I am getting outside of the track.

Overall Effects Strength : 106%.
Spring Effect Strength : 0%.
Damper Effect Strength : 0%.
Centering Spring : checked.
Report Combined Pedals : unchecked.
Rotation : 900°.
Allow Game To Adjust : checked.

But still, I do not feel the circuit bumpers. when i am crossing over them verry slow i can barely feel a feedback effect but it's almost insesizable. Not to mention that at high speed it feels just as there is no bumper.
What do i have to do?
Thank you!

But still, I do not feel the circuit bumpers. when i am crossing over them verry slow i can barely feel a feedback effect but it's almost insesizable. Not to mention that at high speed it feels just as there is no bumper.
What do i have to do?
Thank you!

By "bumpers" I'm assuming you mean the curbs? If so the reason you aren't feeling any FFB when you run over them is because in iracing it doesn't give you any ffb when you run over them. There isn't any change in the feeling if you run over curbs. If they are bigger you will fell the car drive up onto them, but if you are looking to feel the ridges on some of the curbs it's not going to happen. Just the way the FFB is in iracing.

Oh, i get it. That's sad. The feeling that I had when I was crossing them with high speed was amazing in nk Pro but also in GTR 2 and Race.
I can't belive that the mighty iRacing cannot reproduce that.
It seem's that iRacing is not that good as I've heard in terms of ffb. Still, for me at least, the king of ffb is nk Pro :X

Oh, and please, don't give me anwers like : "G27 of DFGT are not capable of reproducing that kind of ffb" becouse i've allready heart it too much and becouse that's not true! The problem is only in iRacing.

Can someone redirect me or tell me what is the list of cars and tracks from iRacing that I do not have to buy in order to play please? The site it's confusing to me :-<
Thank you !

Back