G-Portal hike server prices by nearly triple!

United Kingdom
Here
Last week i was debating wether to get a server for my stream and today i decided to get one, only to find G-Portal have hiked a 20 slot server for PS4 from £7 to £19 a month that is nearly triple the price with no reason for the massive hike.

priceincrease.png

It might be for the better, my experience with G-portal hasn't been great. You have to put a password on any lobbies above 10 users which doesn't make any sense. And it seems like you can't change tracks without restarting the server, which is probably a thing for all servers, but it really sucks.

I'm definitely going to try the other option next month and see if it's any better.

Seriously **** Kunos for this ****. Can’t even give us some variation in available tracks so we have to spend $300 a year not to race hungaroring for 20 minutes every day, and then get disconnected constantly from private servers anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be for the better, my experience with G-portal hasn't been great. You have to put a password on any lobbies above 10 users which doesn't make any sense. And it seems like you can't change tracks without restarting the server, which is probably a thing for all servers, but it really sucks.

I'm definitely going to try the other option next month and see if it's any better.

What is the alternative?

Jerome

Back