G T All-Stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter aragorn318
  • 2 comments
  • 566 views
Messages
67
Messages
aragorn318
I'm level 36 right now and fortunately/unfortunately for me, I've never cheated. No trades, gifting or money glitches. I've only had the game for 1 1/2 months but I've been hooked and played a ton of hours. I'm almost level 37 and completed every license, special challenge including X1, and race except the 9hr and 24 hr endurances(which I have no desire to do).

After level 31, I've been grinding the Dream Car and GT All-Stars to collect race cars. I've won Dream Car with 26 different cars now and GT All-Stars with 21. I found GT All-Stars to be the ultimate test for newly acquired cars b/c it's harder than Dream Car. But did anyone notice that winning GT All-Stars can vary greatly on whether Speed 8 lines up or not? Especially if it's positioned near the front of every race. My last car to win both Dream Car and GT All-Stars, the Viper GTS-R Concept, failed to win GT All-Stars twice with Speed 8 showing up but won easily on the third try without Speed 8. I know winning is winning but somehow, without Speed 8 in the lineup it doesn't feel as satisfying of a victory?
 
I found the Jaguar LM 88 was always the deal breaker.
 
Yeah, after getting all bronzes in Vettel's X1, all other cars except race cars seem to slow to me. I've even been able to buy and try out the Ferrari F10 from saving up the right way(still saving up $12.5M for the F2007 however). Luckily for me, I've won GT3 and GT4 previously so I knew what to do keep advancing efficently(haven't played GT5 Prologue however).

My experience is Nissan R89C is the second best competitor after Speed 8 in GT All-Stars.

I look forward to collecting the rest of the cars that I think are capable of winning both Dream Car and GT All-Stars. Maybe another fun month left before moving on to the next video game.
 
Back