g25 and new patch problem.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisr1984
  • 12 comments
  • 1,271 views
Messages
446
Messages
GTP_ChrisR1984
please forgive me if i have put this in the wrong place, ive just joined and im on my phone so its hard to search.. Hopefully my question is going to be easily answered....

Ok, here it is..,

Before the patch i could set my wheel buttons to look left and right, but since the patch it wont work, ive set all the buttons on all the controllers but not sure which wheel picture in gt the g25 uses..,

Also another question... I have read about people using the clutch and finding it difficult to change gear, and if you dont use the clutch it wont change, well with mine i can still shift gear without taking my foot off the gas.. Does anyone know how to resolve this? I want to try have a more realistic experience.
 
To change the G25 buttons you change the driving force pro buttons and dont know about the clutch.
 
To use the clutch you NEED to activate it, whenever you start a race press the black Triangle on the shifter, right after 1,2,3 press it, this activates clutch, without it you can change gears just like that.
 
Just to add onto ScorpionT16's suggestion: anytime after the race or time trial says "START" can you toggle clutch mode.
 
ive tried pressing what would be the triangle button on the g25 gearpad thing and nothing happens,, i can still use it without the clutch.

ive done it soon as ive gone on the race and just before i get control but nothing changes.

any ideas?
 
What car are you using? Not all cars use the clutch pedal.
 
ah i olny tried it on the nissan gtr.. good point i never though
 
A strange one for me concerning my G25 and it has never done it before the August update but has since done it twice after the August update.

While I'm sat waiting for the 3,2,1,Start timer to count down at the start of the race my wheel calibrates itself but has stayed on full lock to the left so when I start the race my car violently pulls to the left across cars coming from behind.:scared:

Has anybody else had an issue with this?

And yes I have set up the G25 to the settings I used before the August update.

:cheers:
 
A strange one for me concerning my G25 and it has never done it before the August update but has since done it twice after the August update.

While I'm sat waiting for the 3,2,1,Start timer to count down at the start of the race my wheel calibrates itself but has stayed on full lock to the left so when I start the race my car violently pulls to the left across cars coming from behind.:scared:

Has anybody else had an issue with this?

And yes I have set up the G25 to the settings I used before the August update.

:cheers:

same happens to me
 
A strange one for me concerning my G25 and it has never done it before the August update but has since done it twice after the August update.

While I'm sat waiting for the 3,2,1,Start timer to count down at the start of the race my wheel calibrates itself but has stayed on full lock to the left so when I start the race my car violently pulls to the left across cars coming from behind.:scared:

Has anybody else had an issue with this?

And yes I have set up the G25 to the settings I used before the August update.

:cheers:

It happened to me only once in 2 days owning G25
 
Back