G25 Mapping

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-PaP
  • 3 comments
  • 804 views
Messages
2,576
Australia
Australia
Messages
J-PaP
I've been trying to map the RA function to my G25 but I can't seem to get it to work. Which wheel do I select to remap?
 
I just use DFP, since unlike the DFGT the DFP mapping has no "function restriction" to the buttons.
 
That is odd. I did the DFP and none of the buttons do anything that I mapped.
 
I figured it out, at least for the mapping part. In my case I set my controller as controller 1 for navigating the menu and stuff, and G25 as Controller 2, so you need to change the DFP setting for controller 2 to get it to work. I am not sure though as to what button is used as brake bias. I assigned the Square as RA Function + and X as RA Function - but I don't know if I am suppose to get some kind of on screen notice if something got changed. Or should I have assigned it as RA Function Select +/-. I know the reassignment works because my reassigned high beam and wiper works.

Also do cars in GT5 have launch controls?
 
Back