G25 motor problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter catastrophe
  • 3 comments
  • 1,543 views
Messages
306
Messages
Main account: AlphaZer0-Custom
Hey guys,

2 days ago my G25 starts to act weird, I hope the motor is not broken...When I turn the wheel, there's rumbling inside the the wheel and I think it might be the motor. It feels like if it's spinning inside making really loud noise. It happens every time i slightly turn the wheel and it feels like there's no more feedback. Everything else is fine but I'm scared to use it anymore.

The last time it worked properly was when i tried to gold the AMG special events, and sometimes I run the wheel for 3-4 hours. It had a bit of beating when i did the 4 hour endurance Nurburing with a X1 and some of those rally events...

Any ideas of what the issue is and how to fix it? Could it be a loose motor? Bought it second hand so i don't have warranty anymore but will Logitech fix it or provide replacement parts?

Thanks in advance.
 
Take the top off and have a look. It's not going to bite you :)
 
GT5 forum.....not Logitech wheel repair forum.....

just saying.....
 
Sounds like the mounts that hold the motor inplace might be loose or broken. Going to have to look inside
 
Back