N NoahRolld Messages 17 Messages GTP_Noah Apr 29, 2008 #1 I currently have a DFP and I am considering trading in my wheel and paying the difference towards either the G25 or the DFGT. I just wanted to know which you guys recommend getting or if you think it's even worth it.
I currently have a DFP and I am considering trading in my wheel and paying the difference towards either the G25 or the DFGT. I just wanted to know which you guys recommend getting or if you think it's even worth it.
Chadwicksracing SCANA Creator Premium Messages 1,614 South Florida, Messages Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid Apr 29, 2008 #2 I think they are going to close this man. But you can check out the forums about racing wheels and make your assment there. The Steering Wheel Forum" https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=163
I think they are going to close this man. But you can check out the forums about racing wheels and make your assment there. The Steering Wheel Forum" https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=163
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Apr 29, 2008 #3 Thanks for the link Chadwicksracing, and indeed, this has already been discussed many times over in that forum. *Click*
Thanks for the link Chadwicksracing, and indeed, this has already been discussed many times over in that forum. *Click*