G25 problem

Messages
19
My wheel was working fine last night
this morning it was working ok at first, but the force feedback kepted turning off, and i think it was just the plug being loose.

It would not auto calaborate when i plug it into my ps2 or pc, and i tried unpluging/plugging everything a few times

then it started turning off completely, and now it can't seem to sense steering at all eventhough pedals and shifter still work fine.

Can it be just a power supply problem or is there more since it can't sense the steering at all now?
 
How long have you had the wheel?
 
Really sounds like the same effect I have when I forget to plug in my power. So do check the connection of your power.
 
Have you asked Logitech yet? Is it PS2 compatible (I thought it was PS3 and PC compatible?)?
 
Back