You can't! Logitech will not replace individual parts. If the wheel is still under warranty, they will replace everything, if it is not, you will have to buy a whole new G25 wheel set.
What is wrong with your shifter? You may be able to fix it yourself.
I have also seen G25 shifter units for sale on E Bay in the past.
You can't! Logitech will not replace individual parts. If the wheel is still under warranty, they will replace everything, if it is not, you will have to buy a whole new G25 wheel set.
What is wrong with your shifter? You may be able to fix it yourself.
I have also seen G25 shifter units for sale on E Bay in the past.
Interesting. Perhaps they have a different policy in the UK? I hate the policy of replacing everything - it just seems like such a wasteful thing to do, especially in this "green" era...