G25 Support

BreakerOhio
With the Playstation 3's patches and updates available, I don't see why there hasn't been a patch out to makt the G25 clutch recognizable in Enthusia.

Sony has patched the PS3 with system updates to allow force feedback when none was available on GTHD, but why not something like this?

Enthusia is still a great racing game. The driving physics are great and using the game with a clutch is really nice. I've got the G25 wheel now and would like to be able to use the clutch properly with Enthusia instead of rigging up another controller to get it to work. Anyone else out there care for this update to happen?

How can there be an update if EPR is a PS2 game and we can't update PS2 games?

That seems like a very good explanation. Besides, how many copies of this 'game' were sold at the retail price....100, 200....perhaps a few more? I bought a copy for $3.99 (U.S.), and still feel that I was ripped off.

I suppose that those who happen to live in the extreme northern latitudes, where there may be ice on the road all year long, will find the 'physics' in Enthusia to be 'realistic'.

LOL

Considering I live in the south of Europe, and I think EPR's physics to be the most realistic available in the PS2, the only possible explanation to what TigJackson wrote is that he just didn't know how to keep a car on track playing Enthusia.

:dopey:

Back