g25 three ?'s

• Thread starter jetguy
  • 7 comments
1)what ff power setting do yall use on gt5p?

2)has there been any changes made to the g25 ie: design changes? or version changes? what are the differences?

3)anyone use nixim brake mod? what in game settings do i need to tweek for this mod? read something about dead zone?

It doesn't, I bought mine from Amazon just 3 weeks ago and it still has the clicking sound everyone goes on about.

I bought mine in March 08 - clicking (though it doesn't bother me at all)
A friend of mine got his wheel a couple of weeks ago - no clicking.

As the box says - the same Factory (Suzhou, China) for both our wheels. Production date for my wheel is Nov 07, and for my friend's wheel - Jan 08.

However I'm not 100 per cent sure this is a modification from Logitech and not a QC failure
That's why I'm just saying "later versions MAY have less clicking sound". This also has been discussed here on the forum.

Apologies for any confusion caused :)

Last edited:
It doesn't, I bought mine from Amazon just 3 weeks ago and it still has the clicking sound everyone goes on about.
Then you are in bad luck. I have my G25 replaced by Logitech (shifter was broken of the first G25). There were no G25's in stock, so I had to wait a few weeksfor a brand new model to arrive at Logitech before logitech was able to replace my broken G25.

And, indeed, the shifter doesn't make that clicking sound anymore. Maybe you bought an older model (stock).

:)

And, indeed, the shifter doesn't make that clicking sound anymore. Maybe you bought an older model (stock).

Yes that was something i noticed with my replacement G25 no clicking sound on the shifter like my previous one, i'd say they modified it at some point... it also feels alot tighter than my first one, still not tight enough though imo.

Latest Posts

Back