G25 to fanatec carerra transition - anyone done it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fizzer
  • 2 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
357
United States
Delaware
Messages
fizzer82
So here's my situation. I won a Fanatec Carerra setup from an iRacing race I did a while back. I'm in round 2 of the GTA, but I don't get back home from my business trip until early Saturday morning, so I have about 48 hours to do my laps. The new wheel arrived while I was away.

Has anyone gone from a G25 to a Fanatec wheel (especially the carerra)? My G25 is getting on in years, so it was super convenient that I got the free Fanatec.

Since I only have 48 hours, am I better sticking with what I know? Or do you think I'll be quicker / more consistent with the Fanatec wheel?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
 
I have no idea, but since your time is limited, I reckon it's best to stick with what you know.

I also think you should send me your Fanatec.
 
That's what I'm thinking, but I so want to play with the new toy.

Unfortunately no, I can't afford a new wheel so I'll need the Fanatec ;) Bout time I got some return on investment from iRacing, LOL.
 
Back