G25 Wheel

• Thread starter BKViper
  • 13 comments
bkviper
A friend told me that my Logitech G25 wheel will not work with an Xbox. Is that true?
It works with my PC and my PS3.
Seems odd that Microsoft wouldn't support the premiere wheel on the market.
I was thinking about picking up and Xbox and Forza 3, but if I can't use my wheel I think I'll pass. I'm not going to invest in another wheel, especially a plastic inferior one.

Speaking of premier wheels on the market, havn't you heard of fanatec? Works across all 3 platforms, and some of the friendliest customer support i've come across.

Not everybody can afford two wheels. If he already has a G25, maybe he doesn't want to buy a Fanatec wheel also.

Last edited:
I believe the only wheel that does work for the Xbox 360 wheel is the official Xbox 360 wheel, and to be honest it's a piece of garbage!

Wow just read up on the XCM Cross Fire and it apparently will allow you to use the G25 and G27 on a 360. I wonder it that will allow you to also use a GT3? That's great news!

Wow just read up on the XCM Cross Fire and it apparently will allow you to use the G25 and G27 on a 360. I wonder it that will allow you to also use a GT3? That's great news!
No, it won't. It will let you use controllers (sixaxis, DS3) but it won't let you use a G25/G27 or any other non Xbox compatible wheel

No, it won't. It will let you use controllers (sixaxis, DS3) but it won't let you use a G25/G27 or any other non Xbox compatible wheel

Thanks for the clarification. On this site: http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/2009/03/16/xcm-cross-fire-adapter/ it mentioned in the comments that it would work with the G25. Glad you cleared that up and sorry if my comment was misleading.

I just ordered a GT2 wheel from Fanatec today so I'm pumped to get that in!

Latest Posts

Back