T Tourist_Trophy Messages 47 Messages pbnationuser5 Messages xbox sucks. May 4, 2008 #1 I want to buy a G25, but does GT5P have support for Force-feedback and clutch?
RoboKrikit Splat Premium Messages 93 Messages RoboKrikit May 4, 2008 #2 gtplanet.net has support for searching and viewing old posts.
RoboKrikit Splat Premium Messages 93 Messages RoboKrikit May 4, 2008 #4 pat66: that an FC speedometer in your avatar? Edit: Durr, tach.
EDK WRS Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 16,271 Boise, ID Messages GTP_EDK May 4, 2008 #5 kdraper pat66: that an FC speedometer in your avatar? Click to expand... I thinking it's a TACHometer.
kdraper pat66: that an FC speedometer in your avatar? Click to expand... I thinking it's a TACHometer.
bevo Premium Messages 2,483 Messages GTP_bevofrancis Messages bevo francis May 4, 2008 #6 Tourist_Trophy I want to buy a G25, but does GT5P have support for Force-feedback and clutch? Click to expand... it supports everything to do with the g25. It works great with the game, stop messing around and go buy one.
Tourist_Trophy I want to buy a G25, but does GT5P have support for Force-feedback and clutch? Click to expand... it supports everything to do with the g25. It works great with the game, stop messing around and go buy one.