G25

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thebeast2011
  • 5 comments
  • 553 views

Thebeast2011

(Banned)
Messages
263
Canada
3476
Why is the G25 Steering whell more expensive than the G27??
 
I'm thinking about selling mine and buying the CSR Elite. G25's are stilling going for a pretty penny used. Some people prefer it over the G27 for reasons I wouldn't know.
 
I'm thinking about selling mine and buying the CSR Elite. G25's are stilling going for a pretty penny used. Some people prefer it over the G27 for reasons I wouldn't know.

Main reason is that the G25 has a sequential shifter option which they got rid of on the G27.
 
I sold my G25 for $200 about 1.5 years ago and then ordered the Clubsport pedals for $150 from Fanatec. What a great trade!
 
Funny thing is I can sell my G25 for $200 right now lol. I may do just that but I'll wait. I might like putting it in storage as a backup instead.
 
Back