G27 accelerator issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter nintandrew
  • 3 comments
  • 1,213 views
Messages
28
Messages
nintandrew
Hello, just today I was racing using my G27, and it seems like my accelerator input dies down for no reason. I've tried two different cars and different tracks and the same thing happens. It's sort of like TCS, except there is no red in the accelerator bar next to the tach, not to mention I didn't use TCS. I had the accelerator all the way down, and it showed I was letting off, but if I wiggled it, even if I just twitched my foot, it went back to full and would sometimes go right back down.

I am worried that it is the wheel, and was wondering if anyone else had some insight on this and could help. If it is the wheel, what do you think I need to do, and how much would it cost to fix?
Thanks for the help.
 
Hello, just today I was racing using my G27, and it seems like my accelerator input dies down for no reason. I've tried two different cars and different tracks and the same thing happens. It's sort of like TCS, except there is no red in the accelerator bar next to the tach, not to mention I didn't use TCS. I had the accelerator all the way down, and it showed I was letting off, but if I wiggled it, even if I just twitched my foot, it went back to full and would sometimes go right back down.

I am worried that it is the wheel, and was wondering if anyone else had some insight on this and could help. If it is the wheel, what do you think I need to do, and how much would it cost to fix?
Thanks for the help.

I had a similar issue with my G25. Check the pedal's wire connector in the back of it. Is you're pedal set standing ahead of a wall? You must have damaged the wire by pushing the wire between the wall and the pedals. I had mine fixed in work shop it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to fix.

technology153a009.jpg


I didn't know about the short spikes until i fixed my pedals set
Just make sure they hang on a carpit so the pedal set won't slip again ;)
logitechg25pedalbotom.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nope, this is how it's been set up:
100_1095-1.jpg

Well then. Just run a full check on the wire set all over you're G27. Don't think it's an internal error with you're wheel. 90% of G25/g27's problems are always coming from wrong setups. Otherwise, it's time to make use of the warranty ;).
 
Back