G27 button mapping

• Thread starter The--Beast
  • 7 comments
The--Beast
I used to have a g25 and we all now the shifter could be used as sequential and as a h pattern gear box . In regards to the G27 Ive seen an elastic band mod which allows the shifter to be used as sequential but this can only be achieved on pc via button remapping .. soooo before I go buy a g27 and gt6 can the g27 shifter be mapped in game so to be used as a sequential shifter ? Thanks

No, and it didn't work in GT5 either.

As a bonus, the shifter doesn't work at all with custom (dog clutch) transmissions. It also doesn't work in cars forced to auto. It works for sequential/dsg/paddle shifted cars, but the clutch isn't recognized, you just change gear(but not the forward/back sequential style, the 1>2>3>4>5>6 style)

But, clutch and shifter works awesome on cars that came with a manual from the factory.

As a bonus, the shifter doesn't work at all with custom (dog clutch) transmissions.
I thought this was only on a few cars?

I'm getting my G27 on Monday... i'll be crushed if I can't drive my 5-speed El Camino with it.

I thought this was only on a few cars?

I'm getting my G27 on Monday... i'll be crushed if I can't drive my 5-speed El Camino with it.

Only cars with dog clutch/custom transmission. If you use the stock or 5/6 speed close ratio transmission, the clutch works fine.

To the OP, you can use the paddles to shift ;), don't need a sequential shifter.

Yeah I know about the paddles it would be nice to have a sequential stick though ,,, £400 for the thrustmaster rs is alot but its looking like my only option , going have a look on fanatec tonight see what they can offer . Cheers

I have a G25 and this is an update for me from the DFGT. I used the sequential shifter on the DFGT all the time.

I used the sequential on the G25 for all of 10 minutes before switching to the paddles. I now never use the shifter in sequential mode. It's just not fun as it's much faster with the paddles.

If I want fun then I just use the H-Shifter and swear a lot. ;(

I honestly don't think you'd bother but then again everyone is different.

Hello friends, I have a doubt ... in the menu alone ATR it is possible to form the control of traction. By that other adjustments cannot be formed?..ABS,Brakes...

Back