G27 clutch and shifter just stopped working

dukie827
I was playing GT6 then I switched tracks. Out of nowhere, the clutch and shifter stopped working. Everything else works perfectly though so is it a hardware issue or game issue? It has happened to me before but only for a short period of time.

Happens with all the Standard cars when using Fully Custom Transmission and I heard that a few Premiums suffer from this too :(

Problem is also present on some cars that are manual clutch/trans in real life...
...like Sauber LMP, and Ford GT GT40 '69.

It will also not work on the Rocket car, the clutch for the real car is only used to engage into gear from neutral. Once rolling its driven like a clutch-less sequential.

The new BMW M4 coupe will only register the gates, and auto-blip the revs, clutch does not work.
Reason: real car is spec'ed with either a DCT or auto-blip box.
I believe the same is true (DCT) for the camouflage-clad test C7 prototype vette.

On the flip side there are a couple of cars that allow you to use clutch although the real-life version is auto or DCT providing the car's stock GT6 transmission (non-custom) is used. One of those is the Jaguar XKR-S '11.
I cannot recall what the other was, if I do I will come back here and edit the post to add.

Last edited:
Back