G27 Drift Tune Help

• Thread starter Fumergamer
  • 2 comments
Australia
QLD, Townsville
fumergamer
okay so i just decided to jump on my g27, let me tell you something i am god damn horrible at drifting with it, i can get cornors on some tracks, but i huess sometimes it comes down to the tunes? is it possible if anyone could swing me some drift tunes? i don't care what car, i'll just buy it! would be really appreciated :P

Thanks
-TGR

A tune won't teach you how to drift, it'll just make what you've already learned, easier to do!

Some advice, grab a RWD car, get the Hard Suspension package, get a LSD (drivetrain settings) and set it to 5, 30, 10, Get a 6/5 speed transmission for closer gears, buy any power parts you need/want, now start learning!

That's the best way to learn, a tune won't teach you anything. Once you've grasped drifting a bit, then you can grab a fully customizable suspension and tweak what you need to tweak. All cars are different, some cars are better with a stiff front and soft rear OR the other way around. This is why I'd say try the "Hard Suspension" package first, see how it handles.

Anyway, good luck. Try reading some of the threads around here, there's TONS of useful info here for you to use.

Back