G27 Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sporkface69
  • 3 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
494
United States
Mesa, AZ
Messages
SPORKFACE69
So I just got a g27 and let me tell you, it's tough. Now, I've had the MS racing wheel for quite a while so driving with a wheel is nothing new to me, but I just cant seem to get it right with the G27.

Any tips from G27 users to help me learn to drive again?
 
Just keep practicing and it will eventually come to you. You may want to turn the ffb down to around 3-5 while you get used to it. The simulation, professional, and amatuer settings don't work with the G27 so the only two adjustments you have is the ffb and the power steering setting. Also, start out with some of the lesser powered cars on tracks like High Speed Ring to help you get used to it.
 
G27 is so good the learning curve is long. As CargoRat said practice and turn your settings down for a while. You will get faster and the feel and smoothness will eventually be a great improvement to your enjoyment of the game. My skill set continues to improve but I have a long way to go. Patience pays off and it is well worth it.
 
It's more the 900 degree rotation than anything. that will take alot of getting used to.
 
Back