G27 Jammed Throttle

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeonBullet
  • 10 comments
  • 1,047 views
Messages
121
Messages
johnabc123
I turned on GT5 using my G27 wheel, and when I go into a race, the throttle is jammed. It is shown as pressed all the way, even though my physical pedal is not. Is this an issue with the game or my wheel? My wheel has never done this before.
 
uncoonect ur pedals then reconnect
 
I reset my ps3 and it works again, thanks though
 
Yes, I have a G27 and had a similar issue with the brakes flickering, I reconnected everything and now it works fine.
 
Sometimes my brake pedal stays flickering as well, really annoying thing, and i dont know where's the cause...
 
Selecting a car that isn't Toyota solved the problem for me.
 
Yes, I have a G27 and had a similar issue with the brakes flickering, I reconnected everything and now it works fine.

Yeah i was getting that. Was happening in a league race. So annoying!! Kinda just when after a couple of boots. Have to try your method next time:tup:
 
Sounds like some, may have a loose potentiometer in here, it's the spring loaded drum that's attached to the pedal housing that measures the rotational travel of the pedals. Theirs a nut that comes loose after heavy use which will need tightening.
 
I have a DFGT and it happens too...
I was playing Dirt 2 on my friend's PS3 and it never happens, i left the wheel with him for 1 week and he never notice anything like this, me neither.

Only happens with GT5 ! T__T
 
Back