- 33
- william2623
I don't know how many people can afford these! I would LOVE to have! But would take me ages to save up for it (part time work + girlfriend = years of saving up?
Plus a promised holiday this year is killing me!)
I would just like to ask... what is it like? Give me EVERY detail =P haha!
And of course the obvious question, is it worth the money and is there a cheaper yet just as satisfactory alternative?
I got a really cheap one (kinda embarrassed how cheap so won't mention =])
N you couldn't turn as much as you can on a DS3, and you had to turn a quarter of the wheel before it turned the slightest!
Anyways thanks in advance =D
Plus a promised holiday this year is killing me!)
I would just like to ask... what is it like? Give me EVERY detail =P haha!
And of course the obvious question, is it worth the money and is there a cheaper yet just as satisfactory alternative?
I got a really cheap one (kinda embarrassed how cheap so won't mention =])
N you couldn't turn as much as you can on a DS3, and you had to turn a quarter of the wheel before it turned the slightest!
Anyways thanks in advance =D