- 2,153

- Pittsburgh, USA
- sxezach
I'm not sure what to buy.
No matter what I buy, I'm going to be spending at least $600.
It's either I buy an awesome setup with a really good wheel or I buy only an absolutely amazing wheel that I know I won't have problems with it by means of programming it.
The only reason why I'm not considering the PlaySeat and the T500RS is because I don't have that much money.
The only gripe I seem to have about the T500RS is that it doesn't have a proper gear shift, but yet has a clutch? Hmmm, I sense add-on here and I just won't have to money afterword to buy what it looks like a > $100 shifter.
And if any PlaySeat and/or T500RS owners are reading this, would you be so kind as to enlighten me with any positive and/or negative comments you may have about whatever it is that you own.
I'd rather hear your comments on here as opposed to PlaySeat's or Thrustmaster's websites.
No matter what I buy, I'm going to be spending at least $600.
It's either I buy an awesome setup with a really good wheel or I buy only an absolutely amazing wheel that I know I won't have problems with it by means of programming it.
The only reason why I'm not considering the PlaySeat and the T500RS is because I don't have that much money.
The only gripe I seem to have about the T500RS is that it doesn't have a proper gear shift, but yet has a clutch? Hmmm, I sense add-on here and I just won't have to money afterword to buy what it looks like a > $100 shifter.
And if any PlaySeat and/or T500RS owners are reading this, would you be so kind as to enlighten me with any positive and/or negative comments you may have about whatever it is that you own.
I'd rather hear your comments on here as opposed to PlaySeat's or Thrustmaster's websites.