G27 Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRP17
  • 7 comments
  • 1,104 views
Messages
495
Messages
TeamBRP
Sorry if it's been covered before.
When I connect to either my PC or PS3,
my wheel does not calibrate. All other functions work,
wheel is unresponsive. I'm assuming it's the motor?
 
If I was you first thing I would do is call logitech. The wheel has a 2 year warranty. Never had an issue but I hear they have excellent costomer service. Good luck.
 
Thanks, I found this
http://www.jlvrh.de/G27_UK.htm
There is a sensor on one of the motors.
Mounting bolts get loose{mine was}.
I'm putting it back together now.
Let you know if it works.
 
Just to update:
Problem not solved.
Time to send it in :grumpy:
 
Just to update:
Problem not solved.
Time to send it in :grumpy:
You opened it? You voided the waranty! Good luck with sending it in.
 
You opened it? You voided the waranty! Good luck with sending it in.
Thanks. Logitech replaced my defective wheel with a brand new one.
 
Back