G27 problem??

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIGGY_34
  • 6 comments
  • 1,354 views
Messages
257
Australia
Kingsthorpe, Queensland
Messages
STIGGY_34
Hello all,
My G27 seems to have to developed a problem.
Upon turning to the right it seems to have a metallic feeling grind, and has lost all FFB its only just over 6 months old i'm returning it!
On the look out for similar stories and talks and cures to make the wheel last longer??
Thank you kindly
 
I would just contact logitech and get it replaced.
 
Hello all,
My G27 seems to have to developed a problem.
Upon turning to the right it seems to have a metallic feeling grind, and has lost all FFB its only just over 6 months old i'm returning it!
On the look out for similar stories and talks and cures to make the wheel last longer??
Thank you kindly

I got 40 000-ish km done to date with it and stillrunning like 1st day :sly:👍
 
Yea everything can break eventually, and there is always a bad apple in any manufacturing run.

You have a warranty, just call Logitech. They have terrific customer support.
 
Hello all,
My G27 seems to have to developed a problem.
Upon turning to the right it seems to have a metallic feeling grind, and has lost all FFB its only just over 6 months old i'm returning it!
On the look out for similar stories and talks and cures to make the wheel last longer??
Thank you kindly

I would contact Logitech and tell them about your problem. I hear Logitech has a customer support that is second to none. 👍
 
Edit: Sorry, mate. Didn't see you already moved the thread. Guess I'm the one who should be more careful :dunce:
 
The G27 is not even a PS3 wheel, never mind a GT5 one, so why post in the GT5 forums?

Moved to the correct forum.
 
Back