G27 Wheel buttons partially working

Netherlands
Netherlands
So a few months ago, i opened up my g27 because it had the common 'not centering' problem, but while fixing that, i broke something in the wheel itself. The pcb inside of the wheel has a few connectors, and while unplugging/pluggin in the connectors i ripped a connector. now, my left paddle shifter doesn't work anymore, all of the left buttons don't work anymore, and the right lower button doesn't work anymore. I have tried to solder the thing where the connector goes in to, but that didn't work. i also wiggled them around just a little bit to see if it would make contact and if so show a sign of life on my screen. I have been stuck with this problem since the beginning of this whole crisis so i am still not able to play with any paddle shifting cars. if anybody could give me some info on what to solder or what to check, it would be awesome. if anyone wants some pictures of it, please leave a comment asking it and i will try my best to show you the problem with photos. thanks in advance.

Post some pictures. I have a G27 that I use with gimx on a PS4 and it is mounted w/o a cover so I can readily compare it to mine. It is possible that you damaged a trace on the board which may make it difficult to repair.

Back