G27

  • Thread starter Thread starter gonepoztal
  • 4 comments
  • 549 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
199
Messages
gonepoztal
I bought this wheel for GT5 but didnt realize that it wasnt supported. Any idea if it ever will? I thought about putting it on ebay and getting the dfgt since its fully compatible. What are your thoughts?...should i use the wait and see approach or go w the other wheel?
 
I am not really into steering wheels, but I've also got the G27. However it is not supported it drives fine in my opinion.
 
The G27 is better than the DFGT if you want to play any sim else than GT5, therefore I recommend you to keep it, as it is still decently useable with GT5, just not to its full potential.

It might, one day, I do not know when, be fully supported.
 
It works perfectly fine, with the exception of the 2 lower buttons on the sides of the steering wheel.
The DFGT is no where near the quality of the G27, you will regret such a downgrade.
 
And with that, this gets locked as we have a whole forum on steering wheels where this has been discussed before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back