G29 calibrates but Not more...

• Thread starter Tempolow
  • 6 comments
Germany
Germany
So i connected my g29 to my ps3 it calibrates and i can Control the Menus in GT6 but it wont Work while racing.

I tried switching the USB Port on my ps3 and on the second Port it wont even calibrate.

My normal Controller works on both Ports and the wheel works perfectly on PC

I assume you have set the switch to PS3 mode?
i think so yeah. can i somehow test if its on ps3? and if not can i switch it manually, cause i think my switch is not really working.

cause i think my switch is not really working
If so that will most likely be the problem. If the unit is working on PC it would suggest that the switch is set to PS4/PC mode. The little plastic lugs inside the switch can have a tendency to break off if moved slightly roughly. The wheel can be taken apart and the switch moved manually - a small flat bladed screwdriver is useful. There's probably a YouTube video showing this. However the wheel will be in PS3 mode then and not work on the PC!

If so that will most likely be the problem. If the unit is working on PC it would suggest that the switch is set to PS4/PC mode. The little plastic lugs inside the switch can have a tendency to break off if moved slightly roughly. The wheel can be taken apart and the switch moved manually - a small flat bladed screwdriver is useful. There's probably a YouTube video showing this. However the wheel will be in PS3 mode then and not work on the PC!
Okay thanks i will try that

Latest Posts

Back