G29 Clutch pedal

• Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 5 comments
SwoopGTR
My G29 (UK) has no clutch effect in GT Sport. I can depress the pedal in auto or manual to no effect.
However I have a friend in USA and his clutch will put him in neutral when he presses it.

Please share your experiences with this, perhaps I have overlooked a setting.

Clutch pedal does not put the car into Neutral, in a real car, or in the game (In a real car however of course it does disengage the transmission from the engine). In this game without the clutch however you can't use the shifter. Same on my T300RS.

Well that is 3 variations so far then because I can use the stick shifter without the clutch.
My friends clutch puts his into neutral and your situation.

Thats strange. I may have worded my response a bit incorrectly. The clutch pedal in this game should operate like a real car, as in if you clutch in it disengages the engine. It worked the same on past GT titles with my G27, so I would assume the G29 would do that. As well my T300RS and pedals/shifter work like that. The shifter doesn't do anything if you don't use the clutch with it.

As far as I know theres no pedal settings in the game, can you connect to a PC and verify everything operates correctly on your G29?

I would rather not change anything since I purchased a pedal accessory which covers both brake and clutch.
I was having trouble left foot braking with the limited access my rig provides. The double pedal facing makes things much easier for me and I am starting to see some speed benefits already.

In GT Sport only SOME cars use the clutch pedal, but All cars will shift with the shifter regardless of clutch usage.

Furthermore, as in any GT game the clutch is on/off there are no dynamics to it.

This only goes for Logitech wheels(G25,G27,G29) results with other wheels may vary.

Back