G29 help

• Thread starter BAZZER
  • 10 comments
Fianked
Hi guys, i bought a new steering wheel 2 days ago and can't get it working. I've searched this forum and others but can't find specific help.

I setup the wheel and it won't calibrate properly. It's supposed to run when switched to ps4 mode but when i do this it doesn't recognise the pedals, when i set it up on ps3 mode it recognises the pedals but when calibrating the wheel and steering lock it doesn't auto spin back to the centre and has no resistance.

So I've tried disconnecting everything and plugging all back in and nothing.

Also tried deleting and downloading the Logitech gaming software again but nothing.

I know it works because all the functions work on the different settings mode but never all together on the correct mode.

Any one had this before?

Are you on ps4? If so have you tried turning on Playstation first then plugging in wheel then pressing ps button on wheel? The wheel should rotate twice once you do that

No. I'm on PC but it says have it set to ps4 mode.

Once I switch it on the wheel does the full rotation left and right and then i have the problems from the OP

No. I'm on PC but it says have it set to ps4 mode.

Once I switch it on the wheel does the full rotation left and right and then i have the problems from the OP

Hi Bazzer - it would be best to raise this query in the sim racing hardware section - you have posted this in the Project Cars 2 forum which doesn't get the same level of traffic from sim hardware experts.

Hi Bazzer - it would be best to raise this query in the sim racing hardware section - you have posted this in the Project Cars 2 forum which doesn't get the same level of traffic from sim hardware experts.
Actually this isn't a bad place because that section really does not get a lot of traffic at all. I posted there about my G29 brake pedal and got one response after almost a week.

It's supposed to run when switched to ps4 mode but when i do this it doesn't recognise the pedals
Go to this menu and try to map the throttle and the brake pedal:
(I also had to do this because my pedals were not recognized either)

МАП.png

Actually this isn't a bad place because that section really does not get a lot of traffic at all. I posted there about my G29 brake pedal and got one response after almost a week.
This is because it is difficult to tell where the noise come from in the brake pedal.

That's fine, it is what it is. I was hoping it would something at least one other person has heard of and could talk about it but was surprised to find that not true. I dread having to deal with customer service mainly because of the time I'll be without a wheel :(

Back